Saturday, January 14, 2012

Thursday, January 12, 2012


Today was a whirlwind. I am exhausted. This week is starting to catch up with me. Brittany and Heather said the same thing. I am excited though. Tomorrow, we get to meet with our supervisors and talk about our rotations. We also get to observe in the ED tomorrow. The ED is something that I am interested in. It is fast paced and always unpredictable.
I need to get some sleep tonight… and this weekend, I will go shopping. I need some random stuff… like, a lunch box… notepads… food…
Although the Thornton’s are being TOO NICE to me, and they feed me, I want to help out and buy some of the stuff that I use a lot. I cannot believe how nice they are being to me. God is really working here. Jody’s mother is not doing well and she is having to drive to Frisco everyday to be with her in the hospital. Keep her in your prayers and pray for peace and strength for everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment