Saturday, January 14, 2012

Friday January 6, 2012

I got up this morning and went with Jody to Frisco. She had to visit her mom in the hospital and she dropped me off at IKEA. If you have never been to this store… I’m sorry. I could live in this store. Literally. There are bathrooms, and beds, and couches, and tvs… and it is all set up!!!! I spent over 2 hours there. There is even a restaurant! I ate lunch there and just hung out until Jody came and picked me up. I think it would have been more exciting if I had someone to share it with, but it was still great. I was surrounded by K-State fans the entire time. I was sporting my Razorback sweatshirt and there were a few AR fans, but mostly people in purple.  

After Jody picked me up, we came home, scouted out parking… which turned out to be in the ball park of $35-$50!!! No THANKS! Jody offered to drop us off and pick us up, thankfully. As soon as Kristofor got off work, he showed up at the house and we left!!! It was awesome!!!! We were in the NOSEBLEEDS, but it was great. 

The Cowboy’s stadium is bigger than I could have ever imagined. We had a great view of the jumbo tron… which I don’t think there is a seat in the house that isn’t a good view of that huge thing. I am so thankful I got to go.  God is blessing me so much. I’ve been in Texas for less than 3 days and I’ve gone to a Mavs game, been inside and seen a bowl game in the Cowboys Stadium and I’ve gone to IKEA. Let the good times roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment