Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patrick's Day

The day started with me thinking that my St. Patrick's Day in Texas was going to mean me sitting at the house alone doing homework. I didn't want that, so I talked Brittany into going to get dinner.

We took her tiny little yorkie-poo to the dog park. I love dog parks. I had never been, but I want to go back all the time... without a dog... because people let you pet their dogs, as much as you want!

Anyway, we hung out there for a while. There is a little dog park and big dog park. On the big dog park, we saw a Bull Terrier. (Target Dog). I have been obsessed with these things for the past couple of months. I just thing they are the ugliest/cutest things ever and I want one!!! Well, there was one there and I kept watching it and Brittany and I decided to name it Bullet. It seemed a pretty fitting name because it was kind of stocky and was definitely a boy. We talked about him and watched him play.

When we were leaving, so was Bullet. Well, me being... me kept turning around to look at the dog as we were walking away. The owner was a young, semi-attractive boy, who took my turning around gawking at his down... as turning around gawking at HIM. This was not the case.... Dude, sorry to break it to ya, but I'm checking your dog out... not you.

Anyway, when we were driving out of the parking lot, the guy saw us and waved! haha. I waved back and laughed... then he caught up with us on the road and drove up beside us to wave... it was awkward. I just really liked his dog!!

After the Bullet, dog park fiasco, we went to a place called Jakes. It is this bar/restaurant that is known for its burgers. There was a live band and TVs. The TVs were our main focus because Brittany really wanted to watch the Baylor game. So, we sat in a corner, watched the game, drank green beer, and ate our messy messy burgers. Tonight, we were men. Happy St. Patrick's Day!
It is kind of dark, but you get the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment