Wednesday, April 11, 2012

ugh.

I need guidance.
The journey is almost over... well, this one.
I have more journeys to come.
My internship journey is almost over.
I don't know what to do.
No jobs in Dallas.
Cook Children's has a lame weekend PRN position open, but I don't think I can live off of that... and I don't know if it would be easy to have another job.
Arkansas Children's has a fellowship position open (this is kind of like an extended internship position...but it is paid and has benefits :)) But, I don't know if I want that. I'm just so ready to have a job. But it IS in Arkansas... and I am a little homesick... but that is only for a year... and what if another job comes up? A better one? Do I take it and flake on the fellowship? Is that allowed? It is so unnerving not knowing where I will be in 2 weeks.
I'm more stressed now than I have been all of my internship.
Ugghhhh!!!!
Dear God,
 Lead me where YOU want me to be.
Put peace in my heart so that I may do your will willingly.
Thank you for patience. May I have that too?

No comments:

Post a Comment